Delivered With .....
24 X 7 Patient Assistance
PAT members respond to your member needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year to ensure all your queries are addressed.
Billing and Audit
Highly experienced and trained Medical Review Team (MRT) ensure appropriate treatment and billing, reduced billing inaccuracies and over billing.
Get Cashless access to over 3000 Panel clinics and Hospitals nationwide. From Sabah to Perlis, e-MAS Panel clinics got you covered
Member benefit entitlement spend is effectively audited and accounted for with the various panel providers.
Guarantee Letter Issuance
Requests for GL and approvals are responded with utmost importance to facilitate quick administration at e-MAS Panel Hospitals.
- Overloading - Preventing claims from overloading, saves members’ future medical expense.
- Monitoring - Monitoring medical treatment plans to ensure expedient and quality care.
- Transparency - Facilitating transparency between the provider and the patient relating to medical care.
- Audit - Emphasizing on utilization and audit reviews using highly refined processes to deliver clinical excellence.
- Safe—avoiding injuries to patients from the care intended to help them.
- Effective—providing services based on scientific knowledge to all who could benefit and refraining from providing services to those not likely to benefit
- Patient-centric — providing care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient preferences, needs, and values and ensuring that patient values guide all clinical decisions.
- Empowering - Empowering patients to make informed decisions
- Second Opinion - Seeking second opinion from medical expertise to ensure appropriate diagnosis and treatment.
- Avoidance - Avoidance unnecessary invasive procedures or surgery.
- Advisory - Providing patient confidence and risk advisory.
A Comprehensive Services Company
eMAS, Eximius Medical Administration Solution Sdn Bhd, is a 100% Malaysians owned company providing medical administration/management solutions. Founded in 2009, by senior healthcare professionals, with the aim of delivering patient management through appropriate medical care and billing audit for cost containment.
e-MAS has built a reputation for offering superior bill audit to clients through its team of highly skilled clinical staff and health care administrators with training and significant experience in managed care, cost containment and health care management.
A dedicated company, at eMAS we provide comprehensive Confidential Medical Administration, Billing, Audit and Consultancy Solutions using information technology solutions to deliver our core services.
Products In Focus
Product of the Week
"New normal" is not NORMAL for us
Introducing Shycocan - a life saving Virus Attenuation Device that effectively neutralizes the Coronavirus & Influenza family of viruses by 99.9% as shown in the virology lab test reports. Shycocan is building a safe enviroment and bringing life back to normal.